Sunday 7 February 2016

Romance Is Brain Dead

Before I go through updating this blog retrospectively like crazy with my February shenanigans (which involve Christmas steak, corporate whoredom and Berlin awesomeness), I couldn't help but share this snippet of my love life as of 07/02/2016.

Because you know, 'cherish the moments' and all that shit.


May this also serve as a warning to any potential douchebag who is tempted to gain access to my Celebration Cave without even bothering with the Journey. I am sick of these things who walk around with a frontal accordeon which is permanently disconnected from the cortex and constantly needs tuning up.

Yes, I did just describe a penis as a frontal untuned accordeon. Apparently the owners are supposed to make us howl sweet music with it, but as far as I am concerned, it is all symphony of destruction from the moment their chat up line involves buccal matters.

My Temple of Doom is worth the trip lazy fuckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment